It is a privilege to be a member of Iron Valley United. As an IVU player, I will:
- Play soccer for the game’s sake, and not just to please my parents or coach.
- Do my best I can each day, remembering that all players have talents and weaknesses the same I do.
- Respect the game of soccer and its laws.
- Be modest and generous when I win and gracious when I lose.
- Attend every practice and game. I will notify my coach if I cannot make a practice or game.
- Come to practices and games on time and ready to learn.
- Follow coaching direction and will not be disruptive during practice or games.
- Treat other players, coaches, officials, and fans with respect and dignity.
- Avoid the use of abusive or insulting language.
- Respect the authority of the referee, even though I may sometimes disagree with the call.
- Conduct myself with honor and dignity and treat other players as I would like to be treated.
- Control my temper and not retaliate, even if I believe I have been wronged.